Areca Capital Sdn Bhd is a fund manager licensed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. In line with our expansion plan, we would like to invite highly motivated and suitably qualified individuals who want to share the challenge of growing with us to join us as:
Senior Executives / Assistant Managers - Operations
- To process investors' transactions
- To process funds' investments and to perform funds' daily valuation
- To prepare daily, monthly and ad-hoc reporting among others SC Reports, Trustee Report etc
- To perform stock and cash reconciliations on timely basis
- To liaise with sales personnel and external parties with regards to the unit holders transactions and funds' investment
- Possess a diploma/degree/professional qualification in accounting, finance or business administration or equivalent
- Good command of written and spoken English, Excel and Words
- Strong interpersonal and a good team player
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
Senior Web Developer / Programmer
- Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned as required
- To analyse, design and develop web application and implementation. Enhanced the existing system for further improvement
- Research best practices and determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy on any progress or delays
- Assist in application software maintenance/support and backup.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Good working experience with relational database systems such as Oracle, MySQL or MSSQL and possess knowledge of MS Windows web server
- Knowledge of security, desktop application, mobile applications and hardware technical knowledge will be an advantage
Senior Executives / Asistant Managers / Managers - Investment Advisory and Sales (Nationwide)
Responsible for generating sales, providing excellent portfolio and investment advisory services to existing clientele and creating and maintaining relationships with prospective clients.
- Diploma/degree/professional qualification in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the financial services industry with good contacts for sales growth
- People and results oriented
Head of Sales
Responsible for growth of business, developing and implementing sales strategies, leading and managing sales team, overseeing recruitment and training of sales personnel.
- Diploma/degree/professional qualification in marketing, economics or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of working experience in sales management, training and recruitment role in the financial services industry. Good contacts for sales growth is an added advantage
For all positions, proficiences in English Language, both written and spoken, and computer skills are a pre-requisite.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with detailed resume and position applied to:
The Human Resource Department
ARECA CAPITAL SDN BHD 107,
Blok B, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara 1
No. 9, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
or email : email@example.com